90 Q temperature warning

Thank you all for the reply. My multifunction temp. sensor is really dead,
so I will have to replace it. This also causes air cut-off. The price does
not sound very attractive ($110 CAD), but I hope a junkyard unit from a
5000 will work (if I find a 4 wire model).

My  cruise is working now, and the problem was pedal vacuum switch that
was loose. I probably left it loose when I replaced my brake booster
BTW, dealer price for  an 88 90 Q brake booster was really
unbelievable, about $1500 CAD with taxes. Fortunately, I found one at a
junkyard for $100.

V. Jokic

88 90Q