Re: Benz 190e 2.3 16v for sale

<< earl Blk w/ Blk leather, drivers seat like new virtually no stress marks
 on the leather!  20,000 mile on, VERY CLEAN!  One chip (touched up) no
 scratches, looks new.  The dealer wants $35k for the car.  Too much $$.  I
 offered him $17k for it, thats the most I'll pay for a 10 year old 190.
 The dealer is Barrington Motor Werks of Barrington, IL.
Yeah, too much, especially considering my friend has one for sale, very nice,
for 8K.    Just my opinion, though,

Carter J