Re: Hello from a newbie

On Sun, 26 Oct 1997 22:06:51 -0800 (PST) Orin Eman <orin@WOLFENET.com>
>> I must admit I was teetering on the edge of darkness, thinking about
>> replacing the aforementioned Audi with a Taurus wagon in a
>concession to
>> wife and family, but the list has me curious now, perhaps I can
>swing a
>> '93 or so 100q wagon instead.
>Don't get the Taurus.  IMO the seats suck (drove one for a while and
>got muscle spasms in my back).

I must concur with Orin on this one.  When my wif'e Merkur was in the
shop, the
loaner car was a Taurus.  Seats suck, car left us stranded in Denver (100
from home) when the ATX transaxle decided to retire.  Avoid all except
SHO.  I'd like to drive one of those.  I think they have potential to be
fun.  Seats
can be replaced.  I have a couple extra Audi interiors.
Sorry, daydreaming with my hands again!

Paul Anderson, Cheyenne, WY  87 5000SQ, 84 5000CST, 82 VW Quantum,