ALL Season Tires????

I find  my 88 90q is very soft, (ex. BMW owner)  I would like to put a
good all season tire on my car to limit the "soft" feel of the stock
suspension, ad to that soft sidewalls of snow tires, and I would hate
this car.  I am looking at a P600m+s, anyone out there have any comments
about all season tread? which they have used and liked? My personal call
for snows are the ALPIN, if they can keep a 2002 driving in snow,
without 150 lbs of kitty litter in the trunk, a quattro could mount a
plow on its nose with them. : )
BEAKMAN'S WORLD ON TOUR coming to your town soon

J. Kurt Bonk
353 Reno Street
Philadelphia, PA 19123
215 625 2661