Great Quotes #359

Fred sed:

> There is a difference between verbosity and corporate-speak.  After
> all, perception management is the sole benefactor to creating a
> benign paradigm.

To quote Tim Allen, "uuuu-UUUUHHHH?"

You sound like university faculty material to me; nudge, nudge,
wink, wink.

Of course, relative to Audis, this paradigm commentary can only be
construed to provide null value vis-a-vis mechanical and/or
electronic preventive and corrective maintenance techniques and/or
operational procedures.

Al Powell                        Voice:  409/845-2807
107 Reed McDonald Bldg.          Fax:    409/862-1202
College Station, TX 77843