Did I get the right BOSCH Replacment fuel filter

Hi all I just got a new Fuel filter for my 85 5ks
however I am wondering if they gave the right filter the hose adapter fittings are
correct but the new filter apears a little smaller than than the orginal
the part number for the new one is 0-450-905-403-850
and the orginal part number is 450-905-091
is the new one that I have the correct part replacment?

any advise would greatly help

Nick Ramone
Redwood City California
85 Audi 5000s
87 Audi 4000CS Quattro
Maximum speed electronically limited in U.S. to 130 mph. Obey all traffic laws.