Where to Obtain Audi Sales Literature

Reed Hitchcock asked . . .

1.  Does anyone know what happened to Schiff European Automotive

2.  Does anyone know of another place to get '92 Audi sales brochures.
. . . and Mik Tip replied:

I spoke with Barry a couple of week's ago. They are no longer into the
"sales brochure's" of automotive. Mainly "manuals" used for repair.

To which I would add that I was familiar with the Schiff name through
their ads in the Books & Literature section of Hemmings Motor News.
Copies are available from well-stocked news stands.  Lots of automotive
sales literature dealers advertise in Hemmings.  If you'd like some
additional leads, you may contact me privately.

Stone Mountain, GA
'85 4KSQ
'89 F250 4x4 diesel
'95 Z28