Re: Slick 50 & friends

>Has anyone heard of this Prolong stuff?  A friend of mine

Prolong is the same type of product as slick 50, using teflon particles or
something chemically similar to act as a lubricant.

Personally, I would stay away from any of them, and if you are concerned
about pre-start oiling problems, fabricate or purchase a pre-start
lubrication system as I described this morning in an earlier post ;)

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
Bridgeport, CT 06606
1989 AG Hummer 4-Door
1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
2000 Mid-Engine Sports Car <smile>

Seeking Info on: GM Tubular Upper and Lower A-Arms