Re: Tribune review

"Ian J Haseltine" <jim_haseltine@email.msn.com> wrote:

>Remember Frank Biela's car at the beginning of the season? The "HEAVY WEIGHT
>CHAMPIONS" banner really pissed some people off.........

I recently bought the excellent Minichamps 1:43 model of Emanuelle Pirro's
'97 A4 Touring Car- with '+95 kg' in lettering on the roof. Nice.

 1988 Audi 80 1.8S, mostly Tizianrot metallic, 215,000km

    They all laughed at Albert Einstein. They all laughed at Columbus.
          Unfortunately, they also all laughed at Bozo the Clown.
                                      -- William H. Jefferys