Re: brake service

Eric Billing wrote:
> Just received word from local service place that I need new pad and rotors
> up front, and pads in the rear of our '93 100csqw which has 55,000 miles...
> Is this about the time to perform these repairs? My '91 Accord went 90,000
> miles before they were replaced.

I got close to 30k out of the front brakes on my '93 90 and managed to
stretch the rears to about 55k. That's about the best you can hope for
I'm fairly happy how long they last, despite my agressive driving.

The 100w is a heaver car than the 90, too.

Now that I'm going to several track events a year, however, brake life
is a *little* shorter...

1993 90CS 63k