QFOM: new items and UrQ section!

Two announcements regarding the QFOM(Quattro Faq-O-Matic):

1)there were about 10-12 new additions to the QFOM within the past 3-4 days
and thanks to Sean for the RATHER thorough climate control diagnosic codes.

2)As per a suggestion, there is now a UrQ section.  Have a ball.  I know
nothing about UrQs other than the fact that they are Audis and that they
are Quattros.  Hope was that a certain person from across the pond would
contribute his boundless knowledge of UrQs to the QFOM if we made a section
for him to play in :)  Phil, if you're interested, and haven't figured out
the QFOM quite yet, email me and I'll help ya out.  Same to others; if
you've got questions, ask 'em.

As always(well, hmm, actually it wasn't always) the QFOM can be found at:

Coming Soon:

The QFOM homepage, providing information on usage, announcements, and
random tidbits.

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.