'91 200Q: strange hiss when turning right

Anyone heard this one before?  My '91 200Q (72K) has started making
	this hydraulic-sounding hiss when making sharp right turns.  The
	sound is not very loud, and appears to be coming from somewhere behind
	the dash. No other symptoms, except that I had some water splash
	on my foot a couple of weeks ago when it was raining very heavily.

	Wife says the sound has become louder since we first noticed it.

	Any BTDT's out there?

Arun Rao
Pixar Animation Studios
Pt. Richmond, CA 94804