[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: windshield pitting

> Just go to a glass place, have them replace it and submit the bill to the ins co.
> They do not need to see the old screen, in my experience. Simple.

Not true in WA with State Farm.  They must see glass 'damage' before
they will pay.