[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: Ur-q Shocks

Andrew Pennell wrote:
> I need to replace the front shocks in my 81 TQC. I used to have the part numbers for a set of Boge Turbo Gas. Since the archive is down, I 
need your help. Does
> Thanks - Andrew

I called Boge and was told that Turbo gas for UrQ doesn't exist. Hydrolic 
only was available from them. I am looking to get a set of gas struts too 
but so far only hydrolic Koni or Bode was all I found.

Mike Z