Re: Gauge lighting

>      Has anyone had long term experience with connecting gauge lights to
>      the existing dimmer?  I'm concerned with overloading the dimmer.  TIA

My coupe's gauges (3 stock VDO in console) are wired to the dimmer
stock, haven't yet seen a burnt out dimmer winding in my travels (my car
or others...), but then again I've usually run my dimmer at full
brightness, so it's not really being taxed.

Huw Powell

'82 (+/-) Audi Coupe & more coffee please