A4T: How to cool that turbo...run on fan!

Hey all,
I was looking at the Audi turbo design for my A4, and thought of a way to
prolong it's life.  There is no after run fan to cool the turbo like the old
2.3 turbo did.  It's pretty warm here in Florida already, and I have yet to
hear my radiator run on fan ever kick on.  SO, I am going to find the run on
fan temp sensor and move it to a position right above the Turbo.  THis would
cause the fan to kick on for several minutes after every shut down. Sure, my
fan would then break down sooner, but i have no problem replacing a $100 fan
motor in 4 years over a $1000 turbo.

PROBLEM:  WHere is the run on fan temp sensor?  They were easy to find in all
my other Audis, but can't find it in this one.  Can anyone help find it?

       /\        _I         Christian J. Long (& Breeze Heller - better half)
     /    \ I_I I_I I       Orlando, Florida, USA
                            University of Central Florida Alumni 1994
'98 Audi A4 1.8T      looking tough with 225/50-16
'96 BMW 318ti          no mods yet....
'90 Audi 90              Still in the family
Past Audis: '81 5KT, '87 5KCST, '84 CGT, '85CGT, '87.5 CGT, '90 CQ