weird blue stuff under audi

er, I wrecked a 91 200Q about a month ago.
Immediately after the wreck, which damaged the front left of the car,
i noticed a small amount of blue liquid.
The car has since been hacked back together by a couple of chevy guys who
need to to back to mechanic school.  ARG!
They replaced the damaged body panel with a body panel from a totally
different Audi, and they left the friggin' blinker *inside* the car!
I can see light streaming out of the body panel seems when the blinker
is on.
I should have towed the sucker to KC to have an acutaly audi person look at it.
 oh yeah, whaddya htink about the blue stuff?  It is near the front left.