Re: Too much oil...

Don't know about the oil cooler, but if you add too much oil it can get
whipped up into a foam and then it doesn't lubricate well.  Also a TSB
(not for your car) mentions that "Excess oil drawn into the crankcase
breather could eventually reach and possibly destry the Three-way
catalytic converter."  Sounds expensive!

"I think that's how Chicago got started. A bunch of people in New York
said, 'Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't
cold enough. Let's go west.' "
--Richard Jeni