Re: '83 Ur-Q - No Spark

> > This is the good news.  The bad news is that everything they have tested =
> > so far appears fine other than one of the Reference sensors.  I have =
> > also suggested that they check the current input "15" at the back of the =
> > fuse box which has given problems before.

This sounds like exactly like what happend to my MB and my friends RR. In
both cases it turned out to be the Cam Belt pulley had worn/come loose
etc. If the two sensors on the fly wheel and the hall sensor in the
distributor don't match up, then you don't get a spark.
I was told at the time that this was to stop you smashing your engine to
bits and was a built in saftey feature.