[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: to interfere, or not to interfere - that is the question
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: to interfere, or not to interfere - that is the question
- From: Dave Eaton <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 23:18:22 +1200
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199803260916.EAA16336@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Thu, 26 Mar 1998 23:18:22 +1200
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Thu, 26 Mar 1998 23:18:22 +1200
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 11C3D5D21200
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;1022182326031998/A68841/CSAV10]
mmm, ever though about being a mechanic.
i'm paying the bill for the replacement of the 20v's timing belt and it's
annual service. 10 hours labour, and $130nzd for the belt. no change from
$1,100 nzd for that one.
still, i'm trying to think of it as another insurance premium...
>Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 22:18:38 -0800
>for the <$20 a new belt would cost...
>if i have gone far enough to drop a used belt on the floor,
>it must have missed the trash can.
>and no, i don't have an old timing belt collection... =8)