Heavy Pump

A slight leak developed in the pressure line of the hydraulic pump in my
19865ktq so I replaced the hose with a seemingly comparable one from
NAPA. The leaking stopped but it seems like the pump is under a load all
the time, sort of a slight groan and the steering feels slightly heavy.
I am thinking about ordering a pump rebuild kit. However the pump shows
no exterior signs of leakage. Will this "rebuild kit" help clear up what
appears to be some type of internal leakage?

Kim Johnson