RE: Cops, Valentine One (no Quattro content)

Yep. Those are all possibilities. With all of the recent incidents
of impersonation and chicanery and this being a personal safety
issue I'll continue to take my chances and explain it to the judge
if need be. It's an acceptable risk, IMFO.

But if you don't pull over for the officer and you drive away, he could
probably just note your licenase plate# down and get you through the mail,
or something. He could have video equipment in the car, too.