[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Dave's impending "big day"
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Dave's impending "big day"
- From: Dave Eaton <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 15:21:33 +1200
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Thu, 02 Apr 1998 15:21:33 +1200
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV05; Relayed; Thu, 02 Apr 1998 15:21:40 +1200
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 11C413D51A00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;1433211502041998/A03414/CSAV05]
well guys, the wedding day was an absolute highlight. being flanked by your
friends who have, over the years, earned your deepest respect and admiration,
who are frimly committed to you and to your making this step was simply
awesome. i was however, a little the worse for wear, something to do with a
waitress and some tequila slammers which she plonked down in from of me the
night before, and my mates who kept passing on their rounds without me
both cars were absolutely immaclulate, and caused quite some comment,
especially about whether i would keep tracey in the same fine fettle ;-)
speaking of fine fettle, popped a '76 lafite/rothschild which i'd been keeping
for a few years. it was simply surperb, actually quite stunning (much better
than it had any right to be).
anyway, yes, an official photo was taken against the parliamentary assembly
library entrance with the wedding party flanked on the left by the rs2, and to
the right by the quattro. both cars, i thought, looked a little smug...
perhaps i should sell the photos, it would help me to pay for some of the wine
>Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 08:15:31 -0500
>I dare you to try and get your RS2 into the formal portraits!