UrQ in Classic & Sportscar (UK)

The March issue of Classic & Sportscar magazine features a 6-page article
about the UrQuattro, using an early car as an example. Nice stuff, a
must-have for Audi nuts.

For those of you unable to get hold of this magazine (shame, the pics are
good, too) I've OCR'ed the entire article. Drop me a line if you want it.

 1988 Audi 80 1.8S, mostly Tizianrot metallic, 217,000km

             Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.