[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Brakes, brakes, and yes, more brakes...
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Brakes, brakes, and yes, more brakes...
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:59:49 +1200
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199804220414.AAA13173@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:59:49 +1200
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV05; Relayed; Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:59:49 +1200
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 11C4B43B3100
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;8649591622041998/A93230/CSAV05]
>Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 21:49:34 -0600
>From: "Frank Amoroso" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>also the brakes that the RS2 Avant used, and they are a street setup.
>Actually, I think the RS2 used 968 club sport brakes. Dave??
yup, based on the 968cs brembo setup. non-drilled though, but very good.