Re: Cibie lives...

>however, it seems to be based out of Japan and the sub-pages are
>REALLY off.  Lots of square box characters (which also appear in the
>source code...?) and no contact or sales information.

The funny characters are Japanese characters.  If you have a japanese font
and choose "Encoding:Japanese(Autodetect)" it would probably display
correctly, although you still wouldn't be able to read it :)
My mac shows lots of the A's, E's etc. with accent marks.

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.