Re: Fwd: Quattro Truth

> Hmm.  This would be why it is offered as a "Performance option" in most
> Porsche models?  I believe the C4(AWD) has torsens; at $+100,000, and
> undisputably a performance car....?

Carrera 4 never had Torsen.  It was the 968 that had it as an option.
Early C4's had a computer controlled clutch pack based on the 959
system) and newer ones have viscous coupling ("liquid all wheel drive"
in their comercials.

Martin Pajak

1982 Coupe TURBO (473,150 km)
1984 4000s quattro
1986 4000s quattro (334,000 km) soon to be 5 bolt pattern
1982 Coupe (154,000) parts car

CEO of exam lastminute allniter rollthedice inc.