Re: cameraderie?

Most people don't seem to have a clue what my Coupe is.  Many are very
surprised to hear that it's 11 years old.  I guess that's a good thing.
Those that don't respond to you in the Coupe would probably be equally
oblivious if you and they happened to be in Alfa's.  I have come to
realize that the major appeal of my car to me is that it is a great car;
as many are, but it is also a great car that I don't see often, in fact
rarely.  I guess it satisfies a desire to be a bit different.  That might
also explain my goatee (at least that was the case originally).  The head
happened naturally in my case...  ;-)  Now wouldn't we feel silly if we
lived in the same town?

Keep the Coupe.

Ed Kellock ................... Greenville, SC  USA
91 200q avant .......... 87 Coupe GT

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]