Trailer Hitch

Brett, I'm the proud owner of the DaLan hitch formerly on John
Karasaki's 200 - now installed on my 1990 200.  If you're going to
pull a boat with it, check the owner's manual.  My manual specifies
a TOTAL gross weight of 950 pouns with my automatic.  Yours is a
20V so it may differ, esp. if you have a 5-speed.

Installing the hitch was about a 4-hour job, but for someone who
does them a lot in a prepared shop, an hour might do it.  The retail
on a DaLan hitch is about $225.  It is a 1.5 inch receiver hitch, if
memory serves.

One more thing - when installing, the rear muffler bracket needs to
be cut back about 1/2" of material in the top 2" of the bracket
nearest the hitch.  It will tap against the hitch otherwise.
Al Powell
1958 Fiat 1200 Spyder "Transformabile"
1983 Datsun 280ZXT
1990 Audi 200