Re: whl repair and 'paintless dent removal' in MA/NH?

>Anyone know of a good wheel repair shop in Northern MA or NH?
>How about a shop that does 'paintless dent removal' as advertised in AW?

Mike's Autobody in Medford(I think it's medford.)

Favorite on the Porsche list; does lots of Porsche work and my father once
saw a Merc. Gullwing there getting a $25k paint job.

He does paintless dent removal.

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.