[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: DC area Audi event
- To: Jonathan Linkov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: DC area Audi event
- From: Jim Griffin <JGriff@pobox.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 06:33:42 -0400
- CC: q-list <email@example.com>, Steve Manning <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Rich Quinlan <email@example.com>, Mark Hilbush <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Marc Nguyen <Marc_Nguyen@mail.amsinc.com>, Josh Pinkert <Josh@Pinkert.com>, Jim Jensen <email@example.com>, Janet Scruggs <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ed Kellock <EKELLOCK@ECS-INC.com>, DarrelM206@aol.com, "Craft, Nick" <email@example.com>, Chris Hlubb <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Bret Luter <email@example.com>, "Bhatti, Mohammed K 001" <MOHAMMEDB@sa15wpoa.us-state.gov>, Andrew Haggard <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Scott Thompson <email@example.com>
- References: <0ff335556011878UPIMSSMTPUSR06@email.msn.com>
- Reply-To: JGriff@pobox.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan Linkov wrote:
> We will be holding a BBQ on Saturday, July 25th a little north of Baltimore
> at the residence of Jim Griffin. Is is a bring your own event, and
> everyone's family is welcomed as well. For more information, feel free to
> e-mail me or Jim at JGriff@pobox.com . We can provide you with directions,
FWIW, it is a BYO affair... bring your own food and drink... I'll supply the
house, back yard, and grill (and cups/plates/napkins etc.). All family members
are welcome (i.e. the little tykes too!!).
You can contact Jon or I via e-mail (for directions), but on such short notice,
you'd probably get a quicker response if you call me for directions:
410-515-5819. (Actually, try both... or e-mail first, then call...).
ICQ # 1315286
'92 Audi 100S - '87 VW Quantum Syncro
"Perception is often stronger than reality!"