Re: 90Q

jday1 <jday1@injersey.com> wrote:

>Have recently seen 2 1990 90q's. Neither was 20valve. I thought all
>quattros of that year were 20valve.  One was for sale on a lot and I
>figured something was amiss. Does a 10v even have enough power to push
>one of these cars around? Only going by the badging on the rear deck.

How does 136 hp and a top speed near 130 mph strike you? Not really a weak
car, IMO. Granted, the suspension's so good it could handle a lot more...

The 10v has enough power to get you into serious trouble with the law
without really trying. Atmittedly, I'm biased.

Just a thought- if it's a '92, can it be a V6? I think we had V6 80s (no 90
for the B4 model) here in Europe.

 1987 Audi 90q 2.3E, Tizianrot metallic, 165,000km

       The number of people watching you is directly proportional
                    to the stupidity of your action.