Re: New Throttle Switch = New Car

>Subject says it all.  Nice to get full boost more than intermittently.
>Thanks to Scott Mockry and his web page.  As he says, if it is old,
>replace it.  _Best_ $40 I have spent in a long, long time.
Heh.  Try the one in the 200q20v.  $400+
Idle switch and potentiometer.

Luckily, the previous owner replaced it right before I bought it, so he
soaked the cost of it, not me.  Turns out the car didn't need it,
either...bad WGFV, which the ECU thought was a bad throttle sensor.

My mechanic:
"Oh, hey.  You're lucky.  Not an inexpensive part in the entire car."
(this was shortly after buying the car.)

91 200q20v

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.