Re: Headlight Brightener

>I was reading my September (?) edition of "Four Wheeler" magazine
>and came across a product description for something called a
>"Headlight Brightener". Apparently this is a wiring set with relays
>that brings full alternator voltage to your headlights through a
>series of relays.
>Sounds VERY familar, doesn't it.

Yhea.  It's called a headlight wiring harness :)

Like calling motor oil a "engine de-frictioner"

Not a lie, but completely bass-ackwards name to confuse people.

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.