Re: butt-warmers(boston listers in particular)

>There's a connector under each seat, don't know the colors but one
>terminal will be common and the other three go to heater wires - should
>have a resistance in the several ohm (5-20?) range back to common.
>That's the connector that may be undone, but I bet your wires are
Well, I was thinking that if the -entire- seat is dead, that means that
something else(ie, supply) is busted.

I did find the right connector with a little guesswork(mainly by looking at
the driver's seat, then looking at the passenger seat, and seeing what was
in BOTH seats.)  Wanted to avoid the hey-everybody-lets-blow-up-the-airbag

The passenger side seat seems to work(I think all the parts are working,
but I'm not sure.)  I unplugged the green connector clipped to the metal of
the framework for the seat, and that killed the heat, so that's the right

BTW, there are several more wires; I think this is because of the sport
side bolsters(which are heated as well.)

<sigh>...I really don't feel like ripping the seat apart.  Anyone know any
good shops in the boston area that can do this?

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.