[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Levent Cur slang
1. I don't consider myself or many of the list members stupid.
2. I was born in Rauma, Finland, moved to Canada in '77 and back to Finland
in '91 yet no one cares. Get the point?
3. Who cares what my name (or yours for that matter) means? I'm sure
they'll ask me directly if they are interested.
4. You aren't qualified to judge any listers' garage contents. Tonight,
there are three cars here; 1998 A3, 1989 Carrera 3.2, 1999 S4. My
Urquattro has been in the shop for four months. It's old (almost as old as
you are) but not crappy.
5. I wish our dealership was wherever the hell you are...would I have a
deal for you.
Peace and goodwill to the list (not forgetting substantiated claims),
2 weeks to TT-time
> From: Levent Cur <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Ok since you all are stupid.... I was born in Michigan my father was
> in Ankara, Turkey... He does very well... Big guy at Whirlpool Corp.
> Since i know turkish you guys can keep on guessing till the cows come
> home.... My first name "LEVENT" means soldier... and my last name "CUR"
> doesn't mean dog... thats what it means in english.... But thats a
> turkish word not english.... So shut the hell up already... Would you
> like it if i made fun of how half of the list has really crappy old
> Audi's that is... And me a little old 19 year old will be trading my
> 100CSQ to a dealer for a 1996 S6... Cheap....
> Levent Cur