[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: "Oh Wise Listers...."

In message <199810141942.PAA04681@ConnActivity.ConnActivity.com> Todd Joseph writes:

> >Sounds like a simple furgled idle switch.
> Where would I find this in my '86 5000 CSTQ and my '89 200TQ ?

If you have (as I think you do) the combined idle/WOT switch on the
throttle body, it's the centre and top contacts.  If you have the
twin switch arrangement used on WX ur-quattros and some other early
cars, then find which of them is the WOT switch.  The other one is the
idle switch.

 Phil Payne
 Phone: 0385 302803   Fax: 01536 723021
 (The contents of this post will _NOT_ appear in the UK Newsletter.)