Re: QFOM:Back, alive, better than ever(PROBLEM FIXED)

>It's broken... is unreachable... Is this behind a firewall?
>You'll have to put a real IP address or name in there.

Dang!  No, that's because I configured it using the IP number for the
machine's internal ethernet card(10.1.x.x is reserved for internal
networks, along with 192.something.)

It should be fixed now; I re-ran all the config stuff using a URL with the
hostname(apparently, the web-based config extracts its hostname from the
URL you use to access the config pages.)

All is well now!

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.