ad blitz

Seems audi is really going after the sunday-afternoon, potato-chip-eating,
football-watching crowd.  I've been flipping channels and I have seen FOUR
audi commercials on FOX within the past hour.  The dummies and the
"heritage" commercials.

I've also noticed that BMW has been really aggressively advertising the new
M3; nice commercial.  Pushes all the right buttons, unlike Audi's
"feel-mushy-about-our-car" ad :(

Let's not even talk about the Infiniti commercial("built in Japan, trained
in Europe, now in America."  Phhbt.  I saw reviews that said the car was
pathetic; not even deserving of the spoiler on the back, much less the

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.