Re: one less q in the world

DFAUTOHAUS@aol.com wrote:

> << Rubberneckers on the other side of the highway crashed 2 more cars.  In
>  total, 7 cars were damaged to varying degrees because 2 people followed
>  too closely. >>
> Marvelous, especially about the rubberneckers, I just love it when I've got an
> 8 hour drive to get home from PA and wind up in a 1/2 hour gawker blocker as
> icing on the cake, all the while the real problem/blockage is on the other
> side of the @#$%^ road.

 I hate "rubberneckers" and "sympathy brakers".

define sympathy brakers: The idiots who stand on their brakes just because the
guy in the lane next to him touches his/her brakes to slow slightly, either to
let traffic off or on the freeway or perhaps for some other reason. Directly
related to "rubberneckers". Another MAJOR cause of traffic jams.

Todd Young              WAM!NET Inc.
tyoung@wamnet.com       6100 West 110th Street
612-886-5051            Bloomington, MN 55438-2664
800-585-1133 ext.5051   http://www.wamnet.com/