A4 questions

I am considering lowering my  96' A4...I'm thinking H&R...also, I am
getting a raddle from the fold down seat in the rear when I am

I also recently changed the oil myself...and I can't seem to figure out
how to reset the oil change reminder....any suggestions?

Lastly, my 43,000 mile maintenance tune up is due...is there a way for
me to avoid costly dealer charges, and do it myself?

Please Help, any input would be helpful...thanks