Re: Euro harnesses(help urgently needed from listers)

Hold it just a minute there, Brett. Maybe it's not _my_ fault. And maybe
it's not _your_ fault. But "not anyone's" fault???? I doubt that Todd is
taking (or needs) that questionable line of reasoning.

Phil R.
(willing to wait a few more days. yawn....ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz)

>Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 19:15:53 -0500
>From: Brett Dikeman <brett@pdikeman.ne.mediaone.net>
>Subject: Re: Euro harnesses(help urgently needed from listers)
>>Mine are completely enclosed in black plastic with the 4 pin connector
>>I'm going to go with option a), I really need these things
>Option A is greatly appreciated by Todd, who's seriously bummed about
>having a zillion harnesses hanging around that are built the wrong way for
>our sealed units.
>>I'll call Todd in the morning.
>Email, according to Todd, is -greatly- preferred.  He also checks his email
>at night I think.  His email address is tcandey@wans.net
>I'm going the same route, having my harness fedexed tomorrow morning to
>arrive wed(to replace my smashed US spec light a la deer friday night.)
>>Not anyone's fault IMHO, stuff happens.

         *  Phil & Judy Rose           Rochester, NY  *
         *        mailto:pjrose@servtech.com          *