Neiman Marcus TT

Hi Gang,

Recieved a phone call from NM today.  It seems that there were enough
cancellations on the list that I moved into the top 100.  I have three
days to make up my mind if I want the car or not.  Need 10%
non-refundable deposit - must of scared some people away.

My question to the list, does anyone really need this car! If so please
email privatly to find out about the car.

P.S.  If I keep it, then there is going to be a 1990 V8 5-speed for sale
in Spring.