[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
a4 1.8tq avant- it's here!
Unlike Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, the Jolly Green Giant,
and the Publishers Clearinghouse van, they do exist.
Sitting in front of my dealer today was a 1999 (10/98 build)
A4 avant, 1.8tq, black/black leatherette, sunroof.
Some interesting points from looking at other A4s on the lot
(this was the only avant there):
- sports package lowers the car - I could pick these out at a
- sports seats are a must, and not very sporty at that
- a4 avant trunk is not that big, compared to passat wagon
- a4 avant is begging for a performance exhaust - wimpy tips!
If you've ordered one of these, odds are you will be seeing it
Oh, also on the lot:
- 95 a6 5speed, 39k, grey/grey cloth
- 90 (I think) lower mile V8, no price but looks nice
Email if you need details.
Dan Simoes firstname.lastname@example.org
Worldcom Advanced Networks http://coimbra.ans.net/dans.html
100 Manhattanville Road (914) 701-5378 (voice)
Purchase, NY 10577 (914) 701-5310 (fax)