RE: Audi Commercials

>In short, I think Audi needs to be more aggressive.  BMW doesn't advertise
>their cars in slow motion in city streets - they show them doing what they
>do best - tearing up s-curves.  Why not show quattros doing what they do
>best - tearing up s-curves covered in compact snow and ice while Bimmers and
>Benzes crawl their way home.

I think they've done that before. Although the execution was quite lame --
the Audi seems to be doing a joyride than a serious "tearing down the

------------- clip here with virtual scissors --------------
Keyboard stuck error. Press F1 to continue.
Any unsolicited e-mails will be charged US$500 per e-mail,
  plus court cost.
Your contribution to Bill Gates' personal wealth: US$288.26