Re: 1991 TQW: Audi parts sticker shock

At 9:42 AM -0500 2/3/99, Glen_Powell@ne.3com.com wrote:
> Re: wagon cargo cover needed
> Why? Throw a blanket over the valuable stuff.... save your $$$ for a
> performance upgrade!
> -glen

Throw a blanket over valuable stuff...and save $$$ for -more- valuable stuff :)

I agree...the covers look nice, but not -that- nice.
I'm sure a 5kw cover would fit.  Plenty of them in salvage yards by now.

Brett Dikeman
"Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to hell and making
them happy to be on their way." - Mark Twain

"Oh no.  Not again." - The bowl of Petunias

"... it is important to realize that any lock can be picked with a
big enough hammer." -- Sun System & Network Admin manual

Statler: "Hey, this one sounds cute."
Waldorf: "You old fool, that's not the personals, it's the obituaries!"