video 'Quattro racing in the USA'

Has anyone seen this video? I've been offered a copy (pretty expensive
though) so I wondered if it would be worth watching a couple of times.

Please respond to me privately as well, as I'm quite behind on reading my

 1987 Audi 90q 2.3E, Tizianrot metallic, 167,000km

      It is better to go into a corner slow and come out fast,
         than to go in fast and come out dead.
                                          -- Stirling Moss