Re: Girling 60 conversion.

> > After I did my 5 bolt conversion it came with single piston (old style half
> > aluminium) calipers and 11" rotors.I used the same pads Ferrodo (to my surprise
>         Shouldnt the G60 just bolt up to your bold spacing, I think it is
> the same...

Yes, they would and maybe one day they will.The 5kt struts however came with the old
style (half aluminium) single piston calipers and since I do not have a turbo in that
car yet I decided to save some money and keep the calipers I got with the 5kt struts.

The G60 I just recently got will go onto the Ur-q within a couple of weeks though.
Also in works is rear vented upgrade a'la Euro 20v.

Martin Pajak

1982 Audi Coupe Turbo (475,000 km)
1982 Audi Coupe Quattro (155,000 km) Rally car
1983 Audi Ur-quattro (220,000 km)
1986 Audi 4000 S Quattro (382,000 km) with 5 bolt pattern

C.E.O. of examlastminuteallnighterrollthedice inc.