Re: V8 Headlight bulbs and brake accumulator questions

I borrowed a set from a friend who bought them for his BMW.  Drove around
with them in the V8Q for a week, and didn't notice much difference.   The
illumination actually seemed worse on cement roads with percipitation on
it at night.  Personal observations, take it as you will.

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 16:10:43 -0500 "Chen, Joseph J., M.D."
<Chen.Joseph@mayo.edu> writes:
>Hi I have a 1990 V8 Quattro and was wondering what people thought
>about the
>Xenon-charged bulbs that Blaufergnugen is selling.  Are they worth

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]