Re: Mirror Switch

i've heard of 2 approaches - one involves using slim levers (thin
screwdrivers or something i guess) under opposite sides and prying them
out, using wood shims between the lever and the mirror housing to
prevent scratches.  sounds risky too me.  second is to use a big suction
cup on the center of the mirror to pop it out.  i have access to some of
those big dual suction cups like they use to carry glass, so i have been
meaning to try this method when i get around to checking my mirror
heating elements.  one of them right in the middle ought to do the

Huw Powell wrote:

> >   Remove the mirror glass
> how does one do this, anyway?
> thanks
> --
> Huw Powell
> http://www.thebook.com/human-speakers
> 82 Audi Coupe; 85 Coupe GT
> http://www.nh.ultranet.com/~human

John J Cunningham III           Project Leader / Technical Analyst
                                             Country Home Products
johnc@together.net                            (802) 877-1201 X1242